Rewards can currently be earned for the following actions:
- Making purchases — every time you make a purchase you earn Credits based on the price of the item purchased and your Loyalty Level at the time of placing your order (or pre-order).
- Sending Invitations — Earn Credits by inviting your friends to join the site.
- Converting Invitations to Customer — Earn Credits for every invitation you send out which leads to your friends registering on the site.
- Converting Invitations to Order — Earn Credits for every invitation you send out which leads to a sale.
The value of Credits is determined by an exchange rate of both currency spent on products to Credits, and an exchange rate of Credits earned to currency for spending on future purchases.
The value of Credits added to your Reward Credit balance for your order will depend on the item price of the product purchased (i.e. excluding the cost of shipping, discounts etc.) and your Loyalty Level at the time of placing your order (or pre-order).
You can redeem your Credits at checkout. If you have accumulated enough Credits to redeem them you will have the option of using Credits as one of the payment methods. The option to use Credits, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable Credits can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards and more.
Credits may be capped at a minimum value required for redemption. If this option is selected you will not be able to use your Credits until you accrue a minimum number of Credits, at which Credit they will become available for redemption. Credits may also be capped at the maximum value of Credits which can be accrued. If this option is selected you will need to redeem your accrued Credits before you are able to earn more Credits.
You have the ability to view and manage your Credits through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total Credits (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum Credits limit and a cumulative history of Credits acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding Credits, including expiration notifications.
Credits do expire. Credits will expire in the order form which they were first earned.
Credits will expire 410 days after they are added to your Reward Credit balance (i.e. added to your 'On Hold Points Balance') . They will expire in the order they were added if not used before the expiration date. You will not be able to use your Credits until 45 days after they have been added to your Reward Credit balance (i.e. not until the Credits have been added to your 'Available Points Balance'), which means you will have 1 year (excluding leap years) to use your Credits (i.e. 410 days - 45 days = 365 days) before they expire. Your Credits will also become null and void if you return your purchase in accordance with our Returns Policy.Note:
- Credits can only be used on this store, are not redeemable for cash and are not otherwise transferable.
- You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose Credits, as well as point expiration notifications. This option is found in the Credits section of the My Account area.
- Credits used on your order will be null and void (i.e. will not be returned to your account) if you cancel your order.