All Products offered for sale on the Website are guaranteed by the manufacturer or distributor against defects in material and workmanship for 30 days from the date of the invoice. Within that time period, just Contact Us and we will coordinate attempting to correct, repair or replace the defective Product or, if applicable, in obtaining a refund for you.
You agree that your sole and exclusive remedy and our sole, exclusive and maximum liability arising from or relating in any way to any Product or for a breach of a term or warranty implied is limited, at our option, to any one or more of the following:
- The replacement of the Product or the supply of an equivalent Product
- The repair of the Product
- The payment of the cost of replacing the Product or of acquiring an equivalent Product
- The payment of the cost of having the Product repaired; or
- The payment of the amount you actually paid us (or our suppliers, operational service providers, or other e-commerce partners) for the Products.
If we are required to provide you with a refund for your returned Product, please note that:
- We do not refund any difference in exchange rates from the time the credit card on your account has been charged to the time you receive your refund; and
- We are not responsible to reimburse you for any conversions fees or bank charges you may incur.
- The original cost of shipping and the cost of return shipping will not be refunded.
Condition of Packaging
We try to protect your order in such a way to minimise any damage to the product (as well as the packaging) while in transit to you. Only the product and not the packaging is subject to repair, replacement, return or refund if it is received in a damage or defective state. We do NOT guarantee that the packaging of the product will not be damaged, be free from defect, be in 'mint' or near 'near mint' condition when it is received by you and do not accept any liability for any creases, scratches, markings, dents, indentations or any other defects or damage to the packaging as received by you. If you desire "mint" or "near mint" packaging for your product then you should purchase our products through a retailer where the product and its packaging can be inspected prior to purchase.