Gaming Heads and resident artist Bayard Wu proudly present the Deathclaw in the Museum of Witchcraft Master Art Print. The Deathclaw in the Museum of Witchcraft Master Art Print is a must have companion piece of art for any Fallout® collector. It portrays the Sole Survivor and Dogmeat in the Museum of Witchcraft about to encounter a Deathclaw. The Deathclaw in the Museum of Witchcraft Master Art Print captures the terrifying moments just before they face-off with the Deathclaw in the process of devouring its latest victim, their fate unknown.
The first 50 Deathclaw in the Museum of Witchcraft Master Art Prints will be hand-signed by artist Bayard Wu.Receive a $10 discount when pre-ordered together with the Deathclaw statues (exclusive edition, regular edition or collective edition).
- Master Art Print details:
- Officially licensed art print
- Limited edition of 300
- 24 x 14.7" in size
- Pigment ink printed on 300 GSM pure white cotton canvas
- First 50 signed hand signed by artist Bayard Wu
- Comes with Authenticity Card, allowing you to collect the same number for future Master Art Prints in the same series
About the artist:
Bayard Wu is Gaming Heads resident artist. A renowned digital painter, illustrator and concept artist, he has worked in the games industry for over 10 years with some of the world's leading publishers and studios including Bethesda Softworks, Blizzard Entertainment, Riot Games, Square Enix, Valve Software, etc. and brings a passion and skill to his work that is admired by many.
* This Master Art Print will ship to you directly from the factory. You are responsible for any import taxes and/or duties that is payable on the delivery of your order into your country. The amount payable varies from country to country.
- Shipping Options