Glass Armor is the third-best light armor in the game of The Elder Scrolls® V: Skyrim® that is made of rare malachite and it can only be crafted when a player reaches a smithing level of 70. To create a Glass Armor, it requires refined malachite, moonstones, leather and leather strips.
Each Glass Armor statue stands approximately 16 inches tall (including the skull base) or 1/6 scale and has been cast in polystone resin to show the finest details and is hand-painted. The malachite-looking areas seen on the armor and the weapons are made of high quality transparent resin. The basic Glass Armor statue not only includes the suit, the High Elf also holds a Glass Sword in his right hand and a Glass Shield in his left hand.
Each statue comes in deluxe full-color packaging, has a hand-numbered base and a certificate of authenticity, which allows you to purchase the same edition number in The Elder Scrolls® V: Skyrim® range. Previous statues released in this range include Dragonborn, Nightingale and Daedric Armor.
Limited to 1000 pieces worldwide.
Images shown are representative only and final product may vary.
- Additional Information
Dimensions Approx. 16 inches tall Artist Goran Sadojevich Available Q3 2017 Global Stock Pre-Order Payment plan Total number of payments: 3
• Number: 2
• Payments taken: every month
• Beginning payments: 2 months before shipping
• Amount payments (except the final one): $100.00
• Cancellation fee: $20.00 per scheduled payment.
• 1st scheduled payment: $100.00 due 2 months before shipping
• 2nd scheduled payment: $100.00 due 1 month before shipping
• Final Payment: $109.99* due on shipping from warehouse
* The amount for the final payment may vary according to discounts and/or shipping charges.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)