"I can only tell you tales of how to make Daedric Armor. I have never seen it myself, nor do I know anyone that has. The stories say that it should always be worked on at night... ideally under a new or full moon, and never during an eclipse. A red harvest moon is best. Ebony is the principle material, but at the right moment a daedra heart must be thrown into the fire."
- Sven Two-Hammers
Gaming Heads proudly presents the Daedric Armor, the third piece in our The Elder Scrolls V®: Skyrim® range.
The rarely-seen Daedric Armor is one of the most advanced amour sets in the game, with unparalleled defensive capabilities. Players must invest a lot of time and valuable materials to craft this menacing set and its matching Daedric Sword and Axe. Our team of artists have done the same to create this statue of a Dark Elf warrior brandishing the entire suit and both weapons.
Like our previous Skyrim® statues, the Daedric Armor is cast in polystone with finer details and paint skilfully finished by hand. Using assets directly from the game has enabled us to capture the very essence of the armor, from the horned helmet to the intricately pattered plates. Comes with LEDs to emit a red glow.
Highly limited to 1000 pieces worldwide.
Each statue includes full-colour deluxe packaging, an individually hand numbered base and a certificate of authenticity.
Images shown are representative only and final product may vary.
- Additional Information
Dimensions 16.5 inches tall Artist Gurjeet Singh Available Q2 2017 Global Stock Pre-Order Deposit $34.00 Payment plan Total number of payments: 4
• Number: 2
• Payments taken: every month
• Beginning payments: 2 months before shipping
• Amount payments (except the final one): $100.00
• Cancellation fee: $20.00 per scheduled payment.
• Deposit: $34.00 due on order
• 1st scheduled payment: $100.00 due 2 months before shipping
• 2nd scheduled payment: $100.00 due 1 month before shipping
• Final Payment: $105.99* due on shipping from warehouse
* The amount for the final payment may vary according to discounts and/or shipping charges.