Rewards can currently be earned for the following actions:
- Making purchases — every time you make a purchase you earn points based on the price of products purchased and these points are added to your Credits balance.
- Sending Invitations — Earn Credits by inviting your friends to join the site.
- Converting Invitations to Customer — Earn Credits for every invitation you send out which leads to your friends registering on the site.
- Converting Invitations to Order — Earn Credits for every invitation you send out which leads to a sale.
The value of Credits is determined by an exchange rate of both currency spent on products to Credits, and an exchange rate of Credits earned to currency for spending on future purchases.
You can redeem your Credits at checkout. If you have accumulated enough Credits to redeem them you will have the option of using Credits as one of the payment methods. The option to use Credits, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable Credits can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards and more.
Credits may be capped at a minimum value required for redemption. If this option is selected you will not be able to use your Credits until you accrue a minimum number of Credits, at which Credit they will become available for redemption. Credits may also be capped at the maximum value of Credits which can be accrued. If this option is selected you will need to redeem your accrued Credits before you are able to earn more Credits.
You have the ability to view and manage your Credits through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total Credits (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum Credits limit and a cumulative history of Credits acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding Credits, including expiration notifications.
Credits can be set to expire. Points will expire in the order form which they were first earned.Note:
- Points can be used as store credit in our system only. Redeeming to cash is not allowed.
- You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose Credits, as well as point expiration notifications. This option is found in the Credits section of the My Account area.